Baby wipes are one of those items most parents of an infant or toddler has in their home. One great thing about them is that they are a wonderful multi-tasking item. Ask any parent, and they'll probably tell you that they have used them in more ways than their intended usage.
In addition to using them when I change my baby's diaper, I use them to clean his face and hands after a feeding. I can also use them on my older son after he eats, kind of like those moist towelettes you get in restaurants. They're way more effective than plain napkins, especially when he's eaten something sticky. I've also used them to clean my own face in the morning, if I'm a little short on time. They work just as well as those pricey facial cleanser wipes at a fraction of the cost.
If you spill something on your clothing, baby wipes are great for taking the stain right out. Of course you should use your own judgment as far as fabric content and safety, but I have out of grape juice, coffee, mashed carrots, you know. You got most if not all of the offending spot, reducing the amount of time I spend washing clothes in day care.
baby wipes, a large wet rag. I use to clean wood furniture, clean small spills before drying and clean stains on the walls. You can see the surface of dry air, or follow-up with a dry cloth. These are just some of the many alternative uses for baby wipes. Testkeeping a pack in your home; you never know when you might need them!
No comments:
Post a Comment