My daughter and I were shopping for a baby shower gift a few weeks ago and decided to buy the mother-of-a diaper bag. We are facing a wall with a take literally know every type and color covered, but there was all had one thing in common. They were huge, almost the size of an icebox, but without the wheels.
"You think something big is that?" I asked when I questioned the choice before me.
My daughter, the mother of two years, onlylaughed. "You probably need at least two of them."
He went on to explain that the bags of diapers must wear diapers this so much easier. "We are changing the pads and baby wipes and refills for wet wipes. You have your baby powder, so you do not have your diaper rash and diaper rash cream, because if they do. You have the your plastic, porous, plastic bags for free to keep odor of feces and the skin of the donor little yellow duck hiddendiscreetly out of sight. And if you are a bit 'dear boy, so you have to keep little Pee Pee-T. "
It seems that tea is a cone of paper pee, pee on the little gargoyle man adapts to prevent unfortunate accidents. If you're tired, you can also traditional snow cone cups.
"Then, of course," he continued. "We need to make room for pacifiers, bottles and milk."
"I thought it was breast-feeding," he said.
Milk expressed for those times when youneed someone to feed the baby, and a large wire-framed ceiling cover if doing it yourself. "
I began to get the picture.
"Then of course there are the clothes. I always at least three complete outfits of socks and T-shirts, jackets and hats, four, when I went for over an hour. Would you be in many ways be a surprise baby on the floor find a set of clothes. "
I took a deep breath and tried to concentrate.
"These are the costschild as painkillers and allergy medicine, a first aid kit, ipecac syrup, tweezers and a thermometer. A variety of small toys and books, instead of an educational nature, and I always have a notebook with emergency numbers and medical history for the small ... just in case. "
My eyes began to shine before.
"Belong Now that he is bigger, I have a box of rice cereal and snack sweet apple that tastes like Styrofoam. And if I may reduce theHighway, with a baby crying, I can not forget the portable DVD player and a selection of videos Elmo. "
"Wow," I said. "What a collection. No wonder that the bags are so great."
"But you know what's really scary," said my daughter, her big eyes and his voice dramatically. "E 'with two twins."
I will never been so happy to menopausal symptoms in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment